Ping Nige!

Happy Anniversary... If I'm not wrong you have kept a car 12 months!

Now then, there is a thing called an MOT and also an Excise Licence that you may not have had cause to fuss about before....

;0)

Where are you off to mattey with the Tupperware palace? Just thought its about time we injected some charisma back in to afl!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

crikey - no, you must be dreaming :)

Reply to
William Tasso

Pretty sure Nige sold his Tintent, doesn't post on here much these days!!

Andy

Reply to
Andy

I flogged the van, wasn't using it, but we are gonna get a new one soon.

Hd it over a year i reckon, must have as i ran round in it with no MOT for a week three weeks ago :)

Reply to
Nige

No-one posts here much these days matey.

Reply to
Nige

Well maybe its a sign... fewer oil leaks ... etc etc. I'm not going to tempt fate!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D