Re: Disco long travel use

In article , David Snell writes

It appears you haven't been to the US since the mid 1980s. Since then, >speed limits on all interstate highways, and many intrastate highways, have >been increased to 70 or 75 mph, depending upon which state you are in. >Based on this, is your opinion regarding Disco's suitability for road travel >the same? > >I am interested because I am considering purchasing a Disco and intend to >use it primarily on road trips.

The number of Discos running over 90mph on UK motorways would suggest speed would not be a problem. Not that I've driven one, but enough have gone past me in the past. Even 110 Defenders seem to be able to hold over 80mph.

Reply to
John Halliwell