Re: goddamn starter solenoid

Have you tryed tapping it? I had one that was a bugger if you did not use it for a few weeks a tap with a spanner would free it off every time.(I suppose i should of replaced it but it still worked fine 99 % of the time.) Dave

1986 2 1/4 90
Dave

"Tom Woods" wrote

ok, let me just find the lump hammer...

Reply to
Joe

"Joe" wrote

cool, sorted. a quick thwack with an adjustable spanner and it starts first time. thanks guys.

Reply to
Joe

arrr - your car is equiped with HRS (hammer required sometimes)!!! my indicator unit on the steering column does the same when indicating left - quick slap with the hammer sat on the dash and it starts working again.... my beast also comes with LRS (landrover spider) and EEP (eau de EP90) and I got the optional extra EDRG (ear drums ruptured guaranteed)

Who says you need a modern car to have lots of silly anacronyms?

Nick C series 2a `67 wakefield UK

Reply to
Nick C

Mine is fitted with IWWIW (I wander wherever I want) steering and a BISRAT engine (Bath in swarfiga recomended after touching)

Not to mention the cNOID wiring loom (Carefull now, or I'll disintegrate)

:)

Spozza

Reply to
Spozza