Re: How to Hack Hotmail

do not go here!

> > > Check this out. I didnt know hotmail was so easy to break into > > > >

Before this erupts into a flame war, please note that the muppet cross posted. As with "Important newsgroup virus information".

Now you can flame away...

Reply to
David French

Oh I don't know...

The only reason for that would be if certain people continued to post the URL :-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Oops.

Reply to
David French

I dont know why, but I would have though a "D'oh" would have been a better response :) I think its because i just looked at the AFL regulars piccy page. I can imagine you doing a D'oh..

Sorry! I've had a long day at work...

Reply to
Tom Woods