sean collins caught in a lie

Just so you know my credentials....

> >I am a master certified mechanic....Car/lt. Truck....Bus.....Med/heavy >truck. Master in each. >Four years in Ford dealerships >Seven years in Fleet shops >Two years in Independant shops >The last four years as a Fleet maintenance Supervisor

LMFAO PSSSSSSST sean 4 years @ ford inst enough time to take all the courses to become a master tech

GOT YA

sounds like you cant hold a job

huurc asttttt ford mastertech

Reply to
  whose ya daddy 96

PSSSST, hurc.... woulda done it in two and a half if the regular courses hadn't been cancelled for the 6.0 updates.

YOU DON'T GOT NUTTIN

Reply to
Jim Warman

lmfao psssssssssssst warman u are NO master tech i seen your records LMFAO

btw classroom courses are not scheduled that way it would be IMPOSSABLE for u to do that

LMFAO

U GOT NOTTIN

hurc ast

Reply to
  whose ya daddy 96

Sorry, hurc... you haven't seen my records.... One of your biggest faults is that you bend facts.... even worse, you outright manufacture them.

Two and a half it would have been . As it is, I made senior in well under two years.... You must know that classroom courses are scheduled in response to the number of requests for the course - this is talked about at just about every course I have attended. The instructors are always reminding us to get our requests in so they can fill a class.

hurc, you're just about as wrong as anyone could ever be. And you are even starting to believe your little fantasies.

Reply to
Jim Warman

BULLCRAP

truth hurts dont it jim

LMFAO

hurc ast

Reply to
  whose ya daddy 96

Jim... WHY do you keep responding to this jerk?

Reply to
SVTKate

Ahhhh, even when you're wrong, you're right. Gives life to those fantasies of yours, I suppose. You are a sad little man.....

Reply to
Jim Warman

Kate, it's a lot like seeing that sign that says "WET PAINT"..... sometimes you can't resist the urge to reach out and touch it....

Reply to
Jim Warman

LOL ... ok.. I getcha. You poor thing, c'mere, I'll paint the barn door or something so you can make a mess, how's that?

Reply to
SVTKate

what ever jim if ya knew where i work you know fordschool is just accross the street

lmfao hurc ast

Reply to
  whose ya daddy 96

On Thu, 19 May 2005 13:30:52 +0000, Jim Warman rearranged some electrons to form:

If you keep feeding the troll, he will keep coming back. If you don't, and block his posts (as I have) he will eventually give up when he sees that no one is listening to him.

Reply to
David M

You're wrong again moron.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Wanna bet

lmfao

hurc ast

Reply to
  whose ya daddy 96

Jim, when it comes to hurc I wouldn't touch it. You dunno where it's been and you might catch something. We all know stupidity is contagious.

Kidd

Reply to
Kidd Andersson