Re: Next generation Discovery

There is a small pic (magazine cover reproduction) on the Auto Express
website at
It looks like there is a bit ofFreelander, a bit of Range Rover, a bit of Defender and just a hint of theneat little Ford Transit Connect in there somewhere. Just bought my latestLRO, haven't found a pic in there yet!
Cheers, Rick
Reply to
Prof Rollerball

Site Timeline Threads

  • I have a 2000 Chrysler cirrus with a 2.4l and I replaced the thermostat and it...
  • site's newest in

    Chrysler Cars