Re: Political Speaker Cars

> Better to construct a jamming device which renders the PA silent. >

> Yes I've got this sorted... play a blank tape at full volume over an amp.

I think he means a big piece of iron bar.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

or a jamming device that neutralises the PA output and replaces it with a tape of the opposite party's last election broadcast.

Reply to
Rich B

Or a 12 bore, they usually work quite well and are not easily misunderstood

Gwen

Reply to
Gwendoline

cynic mode ON

Hmmm....but wouldn't that just be saying exactly the same thing!!

cynic mode OFF

Neil

Neil

Perhaps there would be a sort of noise-cancelling effect, like them posh headphones.

Reply to
Rich B