Re: S3 front bumper scratched...

When are you going to upload the cctv footage?

Reply to
Otto Mann

The bumper itself will be around £400 (yes, really) & then to paint, then

>to fit! Then.............

No, you mishundershtood...

The _entire front end_ was caught on the bumper of my little, aged S3

Reply to
Mother

When he has removed the offending vehicle from the S3 with his 'burglar re-education' device is suspect!!

:~)

Nige

-- Subaru WRX Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson) WTB a clean RRC pref 3.9 or LSE 4.2

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"

Reply to
Nige

Shhhh.... That's not for public dissemination!

Reply to
Mother

Love to, but not allowed :-(

Reply to
Mother

On or around Tue, 27 Sep 2005 23:54:55 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

bummer. why not? not your camera?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Mother at "@ {mother} @"@101fc.net wrote on 27/9/05 11:25 pm:

Because you can't see the point of grown men kicking a bag of wind round a field?

Reply to
Nikki

Work and Data Protection...

Reply to
Mother

well unless you are operating a business or organisation at home the Data Protection Act 1998 doesnt cover it. You could offer it to 'dumbest criminals' or similar and let their legal dept sort out the niceties and get the cost of your tin of hammerite . :-) Derek

Reply to
Derek

I do have a somewhat basic understanding of Data Protection Legislation. It is, after all, my job.

Reply to
Mother

Or because he can't stand the windbags waffling about it?

Reply to
John Moppett