Re: Thats that then, ffs.

I'm pissed off right now to be honest. Shame I ant got more

> land. He's in at the minute having his dizzy sorted ffs.

Have you checked for local storage sites, or more rural ones? It can be quite cheap to store a car there, 20-30 quid a month or so. The type of place that does caravan storage. One near me wanted something like 20 quid a month to store a vehicle in a locked barn, 15 quid to store it in a yard open to the elephants.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

I have tried, but it's not like you leave a 101 in any garage, not only that, the security is pretty bad so it's gonna get nicked. the only place local to me is owned by a mate, he stores caravans & it gets done over 2-3 times a year! Not many barns round here matey to be fair.

I'll give it some thought overnight.

Reply to
Nige

The council give priority to council home renters. My house backs onto a block of garages, a couple of which are empty and i applied over a year ago... Next door, who are still a council house can get a garage straight away after asking.

Reply to
Tom Woods

When I was living in Reading, the local lock 'n' store would keep a car outside in a locked compound for about 30 quid a month, and at another place you could rent a shipping container for about the same. You could at least try such a place for a couple of months while you cast around for a better solution. Even if it's 30 mins drive out into the sticks, it's better than flogging the truck in a hurry only to think up a solution a few days later ;-)

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Buy yourself a bit of time if nowt else...

Tim

Reply to
Tim Hobbs