Transferring ARBs from one RRC to another RRC

I have an '88 RRC fitted with DeCarbon dampers, Warwick Banks antiroll bars and the front pair of a set of progressive-rate springs - one of the rear progressive-rate springs broke, forcing the fitting of a pair of standard springs at the rear.

Now to the question:

Is it worth my while transferring the ARBs from old RR to my '90 RRC? This would involve cutting the fixing brackets off the chassis.

I'm not going to bother with half a set of special springs as replacing the rears with standard springs was not noticeable. I also don't think it worth transferring the dampers.

The ride in an RC without ARB makes me car sick. The '90 has HD springs which help the ride but it's still not as good as having ARBs. If I do fit ARBs I will fit standard rate springs in place of the HD ones.

Alternatively can I buy standard ARBs to fit my RRC? From whom? What experience has anyone had fitting them? I do not want to increase the ride height.

PS Warwick Banks has pretty much retired - I had a conversation with them (him) when the spring broke a couple years ago.

TIA

Richard

Reply to
Richard