Re: Vandals again?

Bruce left his wheel barrow on the front once with some building rubble in

> it. Instead of emptying it and taking the whole barrow, someone made the > effort to remove just the wheel and tyre. About the same time someone took > a bag of fabric waste from near the skip - obviously disgusted that they > hadn't got a bag of clothes, the park opposite was decorated with bits of > brightly coloured rag. > > The most recent thing to have happen was the removal of the front grill of > the lightweight, which we found on the bus stop. > --

Probably bored waiting for a bus Nikki, perhaps you should set them some puzzles to while away the time. :-)

Reply to
Bob Hobden

Hmm... Stolen to order, or opportunistic theft, do you think? :)

Reply to
David French

in article snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de, Bob Hobden at snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote on 11/6/04 5:30 pm:

Puzzles would be far to hard for them. All they are capeable of doing is smash yet another panel in the bus stop or jump on the top of it.

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

Probably another LR owner wanting spares, certainly a mechanic type, sad to say.

Once had all the rubber strips around an Astra GTE 16v removed during a morning, no good to anyone as they are self sticking and can only be used once. They were cheap to buy too, so why?

Reply to
Bob Hobden