Really Cheap RR Disks

Paddocks are selling Range Rover disks (classic 1986 onwards) for £9.50 each.

Has anyone tried these? The price is SO low I am a little nervous. Just checked again and they are selling Lockheed discs for only a fiver more, and I am tempted to splash out for the "expensive" ones.

Any thoughts?

David

1986 RR efi
Reply to
rads

It's only a bit less than our normal price! I guess their non-Lockheed are Britart, which we have had no trouble with.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd