Mick

From: "Mick" Subject: Rear Storage for 5 Seater Discovery 2 Date: 03 April 2005 19:50

Hi Group

I am still after all the fittings and fixtures to add the storage bins into the load area of my Discovery 2. I have not had much luck locating the parts I need and have been looking around for 8 weeks. I did post a similar plea about a month ago.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Mick

Reply to
Mick

I don't recall seeing your original post, but have you asked your local dealer?

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

You need.....

4 x AB608054L Self Tapping Screw - Rear Quarter Pocket - Discovery II A/R AK608041L Captive Nut - Rear Quarter Pocket - Discovery II 4 x WJ106001L Plain Washer - Rear Quarter Pocket - Discovery II 3 x BTR8978 Trim Clip (Snap Sack) - Female - Rear Quarter Pocket - Discovery II 2 x EIJ100000 Locking Pin - Rear Quarter Pocket - Discovery II 3 x WD108051 Plain Washer - M8 - Rear Quarter Pocket - Discovery II 2 x EYP10043L Screw - Rear Quarter Pocket - Discovery II 2 x AK608191 Captive Nut - Rear Quarter Pocket - Discovery II

I think that's per side. No idea on prices, but not a whole lot I'd guess.....

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd