Reminder

I'm amazed you didn't nag me when I called you last week.

It turns out someone had leaked the news of my LPG kit to Warren though - he was ready for me!

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

I hadn't realised ;-)

Ah, yes... Erm... Odd isn't it - how he picks up these new swearwords so easily and quickly... :-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

I've got him booked out for a whole week in March. Brakes, camshaft and LPG kit. Not to mention whatever else he finds while he has it apart!

I think he'd used up his entire repertoire of swearwords this morning by 10am. There was the remains of a Freelander engine on the floor, which would explain it.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Ah but do you have to have a smart looking machine, mine is surely the scruffiest example in history, complete with non matching doors, custom non matching primer and a hole on the corner of the bulkhead above the door hinge open for any to see (dunno if thats legal)

Reply to
Larry

Noooo....

Ah, the Gauntlet is thrown. Find the scruffiest street legal Landie in the UK. One of the mags is sure to pick up on this! :-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

More than the bloody cat does! ;)

Reply to
Macca

in article bururp$u9e$ snipped-for-privacy@news5.svr.pol.co.uk, StaffBull at snipped-for-privacy@staffbull.net wrote on 23/1/04 8:07 pm:

We used to have three Staffs - sadly all departed from this world. Current dog is a Jack Russell and one of the daftest dogs I've ever come across.

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

Similar "brain" on a JR - daft as a brush !

Reply to
StaffBull

in article 4013120e$0$1735$ snipped-for-privacy@freenews.iinet.net.au, Macca at snipped-for-privacy@trisled.com.au wrote on 25/1/04 12:47 am:

When we had Kate and Bullseye, the next door neighbours cat tried to get across the garden one day and didn't quite make it. It had been taunting them for two years, but its time was definately up when they caught it. Must have been double the length by the time they finished with it. Bruce could wrap it all the way round the barrel of his cement mixer.

Reply to
Nikki Cluley