Remote Bleed Nipples...

A recent thread raised the question of having a remote bleed nipple on a clutch cylinder making access to it far easier than crawling inderneath....

Yesterday I raided a few tote bine for a few fittings and made one: The kit comprises:

A selection of adaptors to suit most thread sizes in the slave cylinders. A stainless braid hose 75cm long with fittings swaged on Length can be varied to order. A bleed nipple assembly of a F3000 car that mounts through a 10mm hole.

The kit cost is £26 plus carriage.

Phone 01938.850382 or email if you are interested.

David LLAMA 4x4

David_LLAMA4x4

Having got an armfull of hydraulic fluid changing/bleeding my slave cylinder a while back I may be interested!

Is that VAT inclusive and how much would carriage be?

Reply to
Simon Barr

There is no VAT to add..... Carriage would be £4.50 for overnight, insured delivery to any UK mainland address....

David LLAMA 4x4

.

Reply to
David_LLAMA4x4

Cheers. Although it's a good idea and a bit flash I may not bother after all, sorry. I thought about how often I would actually need to bleed it and came to the conclusion that it's worth putting up with the small amount of aggro involved.

Ta anyway.

Reply to
Simon Barr