Replacing V8i 3.9 Manifold gaskets

Hello all, I need to replace the Manifold gaskets on the 96 V8i 3.9, any pointers I should look out for ? it's the drivers side that's blowing, which looks like a bitch of a job compared to the other side!! bugger!!! but it could be worse I thought the tappets/cam had gone!! :-)

Cheers

Reply to
StaffBull

On or around Wed, 23 Mar 2005 19:52:46 -0000, "StaffBull" enlightened us thusly:

are they standard cast iron manifolds? not all of the 3.5s have gaskets... seems to work, in defiance of the odds. 4-branch stainless ones etc. do, though, generally.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Reply to
StaffBull

The fixings on our 3.9 were changed for the later type a while ago. Looks like some sort of spacer on them Richard

Reply to
Richard