Royal Range Rover restoration - Top Gear

If you want to see the Royal Range Rover restored by Top Gear, call 09011

110835 and press number 2 to vote. Also, you can enter a competition for a VIP trip to the Top Gear studio, which I'm going to win!!
Reply to
Pacman

On or around Mon, 15 Nov 2004 09:16:06 -0000, "Pacman" enlightened us thusly:

sorry, I'm in favour of Keith Moon's Chrysler. Tatty rangies are ten a penny, while the Chrysler has genuine rarity value. Only thing that's notable about the Rangie is that some blond bint drove it once or twice.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Yeah, it feels very disloyal, and I'd love to see the Rangie saved, but just because I hate to see one go to waste.

It's clearly not the most unusual car in the list, and why oh why do we care if Princess Diana once drove it? I thought the Landie world (and the Top Gear guys) were a little bit above that kind of cult-of-celebrity stuff!

;) K

Reply to
Kieran Turner

True :O)

Reply to
George Spigot

My votes for the clockwork orange motor !!

Same age as me, and I love the film

"Me an'my three droogs!"

Reply to
StaffBull