RR breakers nr dartford

Well, the time has come to sell the rangie, but looking over her, it strikes me that I ought to sort out the tailgate.
having looked at the prices and thought ferk that, I come to plan c
the breakers yard
anyone know any yards in the dartford area that have got any classics in?
cheers
Si
Si K wrote:

London Range Rover www.lrr.co.uk or Dakar Cars www.dakar.co.uk
Either might be able to help. Neither is exactly near Dartford, but they aren't too far away. LRR is the bigger of the two.
HTH
Richard
--
Real email address is RJS at BIGFOOT dot COM

The information contained in this post