RR listing to pass side

My 1988 RR seems to be listing to the passenger side. is something wrong w/ my RR's spring on that side or is it supposed to be like that?

+kent
Reply to
__k_e_n_t_s_h_i_h__

"__k_e_n_t_s_h_i_h__" wrote

Yes. It's supposed to be like that.

Did u not know? gARY

-- Affordable Wheeling:-

gARY

On or around Fri, 26 Nov 2004 00:42:19 -0000, "gARY" enlightened us thusly:

worth looking at the spring, though. it might be broken or weak. besides RRC springs are cheap as chips, so you might as well treat it to a new set.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Well, I didn't know that. I thought that only occurs in Series LRs. Now how about this, I have changed my suspension to Old Man Emu system. Does that make any difference?

Many thanks.

+Kent

Reply to
Dr. Kananga