S3 LWB

Hi All I am after info on waterproofing the canvas cover. I hope someone can help. Thanks in advance.

snipped-for-privacy@zetnet.co.uk

Reply to
Ted Taylor

Granger's 'Fabsil'

Nick

Reply to
Nicknelsonleeds

I think I need to waterproof my hard top :)

Reply to
Larry

PML .. ;)

Been there, got the damn neck .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Does anyone know if Thomsons Water Seal will work? Can get a large 5 litre tin from B&Q or such for around a tenner.

Reply to
cutlea01

Fabsil definately works. used it on mine a few years ago and its still water tight. You can also buy that in 5 litre tins. i used about 2.5 litres doing mine. Most Camping shops sell it (for tents), but you may have to shop around a bit or get them to order containers bigger than 1 litre.

Reply to
Tom Woods