Santana overdrive

I recently came across a santana overdrive, seems to have quite a bit of wear on the input splines but the box itself is good... From what I have heard, parts for these are about as common as rocking horse turd :-( Anyone know where I can get a manual / parts for these? How critical is wear in the splines? Any info on these units much appreciated.

Cheers.

Steve.

Reply to
steve Vialle