Scratches on windscreen

The inside of the windscreen on my series 3 is covered in thousands of very fine scratches, probably from trying to clear the condensation all the time. The trouble is it is making it hard on the eyes to drive at night, is there some sort of polish I can use to hide the scratches?

Thanks

Liam

Reply to
Liam

Not that I've found. New windscreen time if they're really bothering you.

Reply to
EMB

EMB wrote in news:cu8evd$g9k$ snipped-for-privacy@lust.ihug.co.nz:

Oops! I accidentally dropped my hammer!! What a good thing my windscreen is covered! £60?

Derry

Reply to
Derry Argue

Or you could buy 2 for £16 or so each from Paddock or about £12 from Richard at

(who should be along shortly with a plug :-) )

Reply to
Andy.Smalley

Consider yourselves plugged!

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Damn! I might have to move to the UK for the cheap spares - the local equivalent to Paddocks wants closer to 30 quid for them, and they didn't have any last month when I needed one. Still I solved the problem by buying a used complete windscreen for 5 quid.

Reply to
EMB

Suppose a replacement is the best way to go, especially considering the cost.

Liam

Reply to
Liam

beamendsltd wrote in news:759ea394d% snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com: