I bought a CSW 110

Hi all,

After all the advice on this list I have bought a Defender 110 CSW 1991 on a H Plate (UK) it seems to be in good nick and has a new gearbox and Transmission. Is cost £3500 - was this a good price?

Andrew

P.S. Can you get a high back middle seat for the front?

Reply to
Andrew Renshaw

Seems a good price to me. I've just been looking at exmoor trim

(I think) and fairly sure I sawe high-backs for front middle.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.