See you in a week!

Have a nice new year folk's, we're orf to Barbados for a week!

Reply to
Nige

Have fun Nige.

Reply to
EMB

Yep, have a great time, you'll miss the weather though!!!

Reply to
Andy

I'm sat in the conservatory with the rain hitting all three sides, no offence, will I f*ck as like.

What you doing about Tong?

Reply to
Nige

Get down the Supermarket and buy a half gallon of "Mount Gay" when you arrive, you won't believe how cheap it is. :-)

Reply to
Bob Hobden

Or how bad your head is next morning ;-)

Reply to
EMB

I know, it's fookin luvly. We've been a few times, there's nowhere quite like it this time of year. Work can wait man, it's 'total gridlock' here........

I have Mount Gay coasters at home ;)

Reply to
Nige

"Island time" - a fecking marvellous invention.

Reply to
EMB

Holiday time matey, cannot be beaten.

Can't wait to bed down on the plane & have a few beers. I usually find there's at least three decent films to watch & you're there, then.

Amy is now nearly eight, so she's got her own adventure to participate in!

It's gonna be 32 degrees tomorrow evening folks!

Have fun..... & a happy new year ya lazt bastards ;)

Reply to
Nige

Have a good time matey my Ma has just come back last week she said "a totally brilliant time" ( after they had bollocked the hotel manager over the 4 rooms they were offered- in a very forceful way so take no shit off them ) Google Earth for Almond Beach Village

Derek

Reply to
Derek

git

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with no floor - its being fixed at last! 200 TDi Disco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Nige wibbled

Nice one mate ... we're off to Sherwood Forest in the caravan for four days ... in about an hour .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

On or around Fri, 28 Dec 2007 20:00:41 -0000, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

Git.

I hope it rains :-)

seriosuly, though, have fun and don't catch any nasty foreign bugs.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Fri, 28 Dec 2007 22:48:42 -0000, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

what, already? Blimey!

Reply to
Austin Shackles

He he at this time of year that rain could be associated with a Hurricane.

It's been a quiet year so far only 5 Atlantic hurricanes and three of them have only been catergory 1, the other two were 5s though both near Barbados at some point. Hurricane Felix at the end of August started as a tropical depression to the SE or Barbados but wouldn't have been much to worry about. Hurricane Dean, mid August, passed to the north as a category

2, that gave tropical storm force winds to the island, that might have been "interesting".
Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Nige uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Just got an update from the Barbados trip.

Nige has slipped and done his leg in. Spent 2 Days in Hospital and not even had a drink yet.... bummer!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

You ARE kidding, aren't you ?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

FFS - poor bloody Nige. I told him he should have come to NZ for his hols. It's obviously safer here.

Reply to
EMB

Nope serious, no punch line this time :-(

Reply to
Lee_D