Series II/III flywheel - any difference

Anyone help with this?

Series IIA up to 1969 - 9" clutch plate Series IIA/III 1969 on - 9.5" clutch plate.

Is there any difference between the flywheels on these two? I have a

1967 IIA which will need a new clutch before long, can I fit the larger clutch plate & pressure plate?

Alex

Reply to
Alex

I don't have an S3 book, but the S2a parts book lists the same flywheel for both clutches. JD

Reply to
JD

Cheers.

Alex