Series IIA wiper blade & arm, UK

Greetings all,

I'm after 2 wiper arms & blades for a LandRover Series IIa. The arms for a series III are too long. Anyone got any ideas for anywhere to get some, or happen to have a couple going spare?

TIA

Chris

Reply to
C Coward

Are you sure? The wheelboxes are in the same position on a SIIa and SIII. You'd need slightly shorter ones for a Series II with individual wiper motors though.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

ISTR that the replacement arms from Paddocks can be varied in length too. They arrive "retracted" and you have to pull the arm bit out of the driver end to the required length. It's like a little ratchet thing.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Mine has the individual motors, so yes I'm sure - I've tried!

Ah ha - I shall make enquireies!

Cheers

Reply to
C Coward

My 2A (with individual motors) has the retractable type ones. As far as i know the place i bought em from only sells the one type of wiper for both S3's and 2's.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Well, it turns out that Paddocks aren't able to get hold of the adjustable ones (or original S11a ones). Does anyone have any other sourcing suggestions?

TIA

Reply to
C Coward