Wiper Blades - what and where to buy?

OK buggered if I'm paying Halfords £24 for 2 Bosch "Aero Flexi" wiper blades ('02 Golf).

Last time I used speeding.co.uk who were cheap enough, but I thought I'd ask here in case anyone could suggest anywhere else?

Sorry if it seems tight but when you're not in a rush a fiver is a fiver :-)

cheers, Paul

Reply to
Paul Hutchings

Just change the rubber bits. I buy the refill packs from CPC . 2 blades for

1.63 plus vat.

OK there is a postage charge or free for orders over £30 but at their bargain prices, try spending less than £30

regards

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Not at all. I replaced the blades on my 206 with Bosch from GSF

when I was in Farnham for £13. See if you have abranch near you. Halfords wanted over £20. The Bosch are a standard factoryfit on the Pug.

Reply to
Doctor D