Series III not starting

Even more so than Bondi is full of Kiwis. ;-)

Reply to
EMB

Ocker beer has to be served far too cold for enjoyment - if it was any warmer you'd be able to taste it and then nobody would bother drinking it.

Reply to
EMB

A decent single malt is order of the day round here.

My boss is promising a case of Laguvalin by the end of the week as compensation for having worked 80 hours or so in the last 5 days. :-)

Reply to
EMB

On or around Wed, 23 May 2007 19:57:17 +1200, EMB enlightened us thusly:

hmmm. when's the next plane out to ennzed...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

That it is....becoming more multicultural everyday....We serve usually serve our beer cold, and watery. Not sure how that came about but the they sure do sell alot of them....either way with enough notice I can find any beer you want served at the warm temperature of your choice. The offer is forever open.

I'm wait>>>> I have tremendous gratitude for what you guys are doing. I would be at >> a

Reply to
rgallery via CarKB.com

On that issue, you have my complete agreement. Only way I can drink Oz beer is watered down 50-50 with lemonade, and both at 'frig temperature after a hard day in the garden (or under the Series, or whatever)

Reply to
Duracell Bunny

I cant make hear nor tail of your posts, can you stop top posting ffs?

Reply to
Nige

Reply to
rgallery via CarKB.com

Good result - I'm glad it was simple :-)

Reply to
EMB