Shakespeare Unofficial

ISTR some bearded bloke having it away with that...

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 21:03:01 +0100, Mother scribbled the following nonsense:

Talking of nicking ideas, is Charlotte still nagging about the water heater? Or are you hoping she will forget???

Get the Malaga IIe and it runs on gas and electric. The heating element is 750w, so most gennys will cope with it as well.

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Cough... I seem to remember someone dumping it on my desk with a smile - glad to be rid of it. FWIW, it is now happily living where it was intended - albeit in a GS :-)

Reply to
Mother

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 20:37:01 +0100, Tom Woods scribbled the following nonsense:

waste of good beverage........

And if I had brought a certain brew I have at home, it would have made the BBQ better.

Must remember it for Driffield, Martyn will like it!!!!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Yer silly bugger. Give the poor thing a starting chance!

Got to admit, as far as cuts go, it was a somewhat nasty one - and in just the wrong place.

Reply to
Mother

Good result and a new bargain priced battery too :-)

Reply to
Mother

Plenty of room on the server.

Your dad didn't notice the modified 90 bits, then? ;-)

Reply to
Mother

Nice idea. I hadnt thought of velcro. Maybe some pull throughs for the wires and velcro secured hatches.

I've already got fewer roof panels planned since i removed mine which were all soggy due to the leaks. I've got some nice flurescent recessed lights to go in too to replace the original ones.

He must have done a nice job on the 101 if she's happy to stay in it for the weekend while pregnant ;)

Reply to
Tom Woods

||| My pics: ||| |||

Yep, and from me.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Reply to
Tom Woods

Simon, you ever seen those chain mail gloves the guys in the abbatoirs wear? Just a thought.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

By the time I actually make it to an unnofficial my homemade damson will be proper rocket fuel :) (not that it already isnt!)

Reply to
Tom Woods

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 21:30:06 +0100, Mother scribbled the following nonsense:

yes, school nurse seems to think it should have been stitched....

Still, she keeps dressing it for me every day, although was concerned at the oil and blood mix on the dressing this morning when she changed it!!! Thing is, she's even worse with blood and guts than me....

Had to go help first thing this morning with one girl as I'm the next most qualified first aider, and both of us were gipping. Still patched her up and then had to go for a coffee to get over it!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Bonatti Grey.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 21:32:49 +0100, Mother scribbled the following nonsense:

bargain priced, and about a zillion cold cranking amps too! Still got hold of the 4x2 though!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Course, you missed the armour clad folk at the brewery (sadly).

Mother

Graham, can you email me his email address?

Reply to
Mother

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 21:12:23 +0100, "Graham G" scribbled the following nonsense:

wonder how the mud got there.......!!!!!

Still, must be a friendly chap, some testers will reject it for testing if it is in the state you got it into!

Would have been good to have tried it though with that nice shiny TDV6 Disco 3.......

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 21:16:29 +0100, Mother scribbled the following nonsense:

we've not been for our scan yet, and twins run in her side of the family.......

Reply to
Simon Isaacs