Shakespeare Unofficial

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:37:07 +0100, Mother scribbled the following nonsense:

h'mm, both wear sandals all year round (though austin does wear socks with his), hippy ponytails, hippy beard affairs going on, so laid back as to be horizontal

There aint much to seperate them, its a toss up between the purple 101 or the tea cosy on the head......

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 19:42:24 +0100, "Richard Brookman" scribbled the following nonsense:

i dont know whether to laugh or cry......

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:01:23 +0100, Mother scribbled the following nonsense:

thassa point, I still haven't touched either of my crates......

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

|| Richard Brookman wrote: ||| ||| Buggeration. || ...was this a wise choice of word, in the context of your last post ? || || Steve

Fifteen - love. Good shot, sir.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

I get accused and I only have one 101, and it isnt purple... :)

(and i dont even own any sandals!)

The world would be a much better place without all the boring people taking up space!

Reply to
Tom Woods

But very very lonely!

Reply to
GbH

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 00:06:26 +0100, Tom Woods scribbled the following nonsense:

staff training day today, went in in shorts and sandals, got some funny looks, and then one person commented, "Well what do you expect, he does come to work in a lorry" I had to point out that burrt was not a lorry........

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

I hate you.

Staff training here means putting on a suit an going to London on the train.

nigelH

***
Reply to
Nigel Hewitt

It means trying to find the dammed manual here!

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

It means trying to find the dammed manual here!

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Google seems to host most of our main staff training events.

And the pub, obviously :-)

Reply to
Mother

You need any more employees?

Reply to
EMB

Well, given that the majority of our employees don't work in the same office (there's only three of us here most of the time), anything is possible :-)

I was looking at some of the "incentives" that are on offer to move IT businesses to NZ a few days ago too, so who knows...

Reply to
Mother

The biggest incentive isn't one you'll find listed on any of the official websites - quality of life. It's not hard to live in a rural setting and have an easy commute to a city job.

The downsides to running an IT business here are worth careful consideration too - international bandwidth is bloody expensive (as you'd expect with NZ being in the middle of nowhere) and there's nothing that I'd really want to call broadband available even if you're willing to pay thru the nose for it.

There's also a real shortage of parts for 101's here (AIUI there's only one of the beasties in the country) and most LR parts are bloody expensive compared to the UK. There are however several "Warren" type mechanics around the place so it's not all bad news.

Reply to
EMB

On or around Thu, 27 Apr 2006 20:06:31 +0100, Simon Isaacs enlightened us thusly:

You wait, I'll build this transit-110 yet. I've got the transit part of it now. Need to get some idea of whether the insurance company will insure it before it can go much further.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Thu, 27 Apr 2006 19:42:24 +0100, "Richard Brookman" enlightened us thusly:

eeek!

should've stumped up for a condom, innit.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Just lucky it wasn't an Auto...now that would have smarted... and the drive to A & E could have been interesting

;-)

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

|| eeek! || || should've stumped up for a condom, innit.

Those were the days when the very word c*nd*m was whispered out of earshot of grown-ups - not like today when they show five-year-olds how to fit one on a banana hands-free, as part of Year One PSE.

Even at 18-19, I would have been shot by my parents if I had been found with one. Times change.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

On Mon, 1 May 2006 23:35:46 +0100, "Lee_D" scribbled the following nonsense:

dunno, wouldn't have neededto move across the box though, just backwards and forwards from D to R

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Are you sure? Five year olds I mean - which although I support the idea of promoting safe sex, feel it's slightly young to be teaching children such practical, well...

If the case, I'd ask what on earth ever happened to 'childhood'.

Reply to
Mother