Shakespeare Unofficial

Next time, should the same demands be placed upon you, I'm sure we'll find a way of you being able to throw a sickie :-)

I think I'm going into cold turkey as it happens. Need more of the Di Garlic Bread - Malvern is a long way off, sweating... Oddly, the people in the office looked at me disdainfully when I rolled in humming Monty Python themes and quoting Peter Kay... :-)

Reply to
Mother

||||| Course, you missed the armour clad folk at the brewery (sadly). ||||| |||||

No need. I had a great time. 10 hours driving (5 towing the caravan), then my head was spinning so much I didn't get to sleep until 4.30 am. Travelodge tea and coffee. Little Chef breakfast. The final day of an IOSH course plus written exam in a stuffy office, then 5 hours home again, Burger King on the motorway, and then when I get home I am so knackered I can't get to sleep. But I'll stop before I make you all jealous.

"Life - loathe it or ignore it, you can't love it." Marvin the paranoid android, wot I forgot in the quiz?

Reply to
Richard Brookman

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 21:59:21 +0100, Mother scribbled the following nonsense:

yes, and you never saw me flaked out on burrts seats when SWMBO was describing my mates pete's jaw....

Actually, when I had my nipple pierced I also passed out....

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 22:00:24 +0100, "Graham G" scribbled the following nonsense:

think close to 3 figures......

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 22:00:48 +0100, "Richard Brookman" scribbled the following nonsense:

voice of experience, rich???

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

|| Actually, when I had my nipple pierced I also passed out....

Front or rear propshaft?

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Simon Isaacs muttered summat about:

Blimy! I should have charged you more hehe. Hope its ok, should be, use them on the tractors and they seem to last a long time.

Reply to
Graham G

I dont know what it is but beer bought direct from the brewery by the crate tastes so much nicer than beer bought elsewhere.

Reply to
Tom Woods

On or around Tue, 25 Apr 2006 21:59:21 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

I thought you were offering a staple gun...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Tue, 25 Apr 2006 21:09:00 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

and?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Now that could make for a very special, if not peaceful, Shakespeare Unofficial 2007!

Hey Graham - maybe build a wedding into it too?

Reply to
Mother

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 09:07:55 +0100, Mother scribbled the following nonsense:

now there's a thought!!!!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

I have some superglue, too...

(as used in Casuality these days)

Reply to
Mother

I hate the way some people like to brag about their jet-set lifestyle.

Hope you've had the benefit of some quality sleep :-)

Reply to
Mother

Equally as funny (at the time): Spotted "Richard" (so said the poor, yet 'fit' Swedish waitress) course we all ordered Spotted Dick :-)

Reply to
Mother

I've been on the lookout for one for you - didn't Emma mention it?

Reply to
Mother

Arrived - and those from Di - will put up tomorrow when have a bit of life :-)

Reply to
Mother

Simon Isaacs muttered summat about:

er no...