shop4steel.com - has anybody used them?

Has anybody used shop4steel.com before?

they were mentioned the other day so i thought i would give them a try. Am not impressed so far since i just spent all day hanging around at home waiting for a delivery and they never showed up nor contacted me :(

and their online shop software charged me £10 more for delivery at the final order confirmation stage than they quoted at the start. I now regret clicking 'OK' anyway.

What is the betting they are going to be closed tommorrow too..

What do you reckon?... I ordered using my credit card, assuming they are closed tommorrow morning when i try and ring them to whinge should i ring up the bank and cancel the payment (I can do this with a credit card payment can't i?) and go order from elsewhere and sod em if they eventually deliver it anyway?

Reply to
Tom Woods

Cooling-off period

One of the main rights you have when shopping online is a cooling-off period - at least seven days after receiving the goods. This means you have the unconditional right to cancel your order if you change your mind unless the goods you have ordered are made to a personal specification or you have removed the packaging from CDs, DVDs, videos and software.

Refunds

If you do change your mind for whatever reason within the cooling-off period you are entitled to a full refund - including any delivery charges (although you may have to pay the cost of returning the goods). The seller must refund all money within 30 days.

Robin

Delivery showed up thismorning. Good job i was late for work! intersting definition of next day delivery!

Reply to
Tom Woods