Sig Change!

On or around Sat, 21 Jun 2008 23:46:08 +0100, .mother enlightened us thusly:

nah, we only ROT words likely to offend, like jbex, zbarl, ohl and so on.

Oh, and tbireazrag.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Sun, 22 Jun 2008 18:23:23 +0100, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

shiny.

Hey, Nige, any chance you could post pictures smaller than about 5GB?

To fit on-screen that had to be scaled to about 30% and, on a link that generally manages about 3-4 Mbit it took about a minute to download. It's a touch OTT for the purpose...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Was it that big? I wonder why it took so long to load up ;)

LOL

Reply to
Nige

We could see you naked reflected in the trim, you reflectopornist!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

And Nige's impressive length and girth are a function of the curve of the bodywork, nothing else.

Reply to
Rich B

You mean "yes, you look fat in that"?

Reply to