Lee_D

PICS!!!

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Ian Rawlings

Beats me where Luckwill gets his money.

Reply to
.mother

We need pictures or we don't believe you :-)

Reply to
Andy

this is how it looks this weekend.....

Reply to
Nige

Nice car sir! Good taste...

:-)

You swapping the wheels??? What you doing with the old'uns? I need one spare as our spare is an odd one. frek'in typical!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Mmmmmmmmmmm, shiny!

Reply to
GbH

Looking good Nige, what will it look like next weekend then ??????

Reply to
Andy

New wheels & tyres & mudflaps all round.

Chrsit, the manual for the satnav & tv etc is unreal ;)

Reply to
Nige

Just drove past 10 mins ago and didn't see it, where are you hiding it then?

Reply to
Andy

I'm at work all day today matey.

Reply to
Nige

LOL!!

Hard at it then, browsing AFL :-)

Reply to
Andy

Wheels arrived then?

Reply to
William Tasso

On or around Fri, 20 Jun 2008 21:19:47 +0100, .mother enlightened us thusly:

If this were the shedde, I'd say "Cloff!"

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I'll get them tomorrow bill, thank you matey.

Send me yer addy, I'll get some beer tokens darn sarf matey!

Reply to
Nige

No, a true sheddi would say something like "Pybss!" wouldn't they? ;-)

Reply to
.mother

New wheels time ;)

Nige