SLS valve block

Looks like I will be needing a new valve block for the Disco. I've been searching the interweb, but can't find one for sale - CraPaddocks, Famous Four etc - all have them for the P38, and the D2 ACE valve blocks, but nothing for the D2 SLS. Apparently it's a simple job, if I can track down the parts.

Any pointers before I head off to my main dealer (ouch)?

Reply to
Rich B