Smartgroups thing

OK, I set one up.

email me a working email address if you want in.

Offers calendar, webspace for photo albums, ditto for handy files, and the ability to notify the group by email when things are put up on it.

Also email discussion, but I don't intend that to be used, we have a newsgroup for that.

Worth it for the calendar aspect - all the regular shows and unofficial meets and the like can get put in and be accessible to be looked up, also you can set reminders and so forth.

any takers?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

...and Austin Shackles spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

Check yer inbox, Austin.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

On or around Thu, 3 Nov 2005 22:47:08 -0000, "Richard Brookman" enlightened us thusly:

'tis done, and Lee. You should have email from the thing. There's some sort of hoops to jump through to get signed up, and once a full member, you can invite. No need to restrict invites to regulars on the newsgroup but it'll not make sense to anyone completely unconnected... non-newsgroup LR people who come to shows though might be interested.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Austin Shackles uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Snice and easy to use... pretty much like Yahoo that the 101 group is on. May be worth populating some FAQ's on it. I've noticed when ever I try and link to our present FAQ it's down.... or has it gone?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Fri, 4 Nov 2005 23:03:25 -0000, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

note that full members can invite as well.

2 invites over the weekend have been processed.
Reply to
Austin Shackles