SORN query.

Any reason why I cant change inform DVLA that I am changing a safari body for a hardtop and changing the present (non standard) engine back to a 21/4 petrol while it is sorned?

I have a 2a with knackered body and a daihatsu engine .I am selling the engine and have access to a 109 tub and a 21/4 engine. These will be fitted and I may sell it sans tax and mot but I feel it will look better if the log books match what it actually is.

Reply to
mark

Shouldnt be any problem. You could send the v5 off the have things changed while it was taxed - so the sorn shouldnt be any difference.

The sorn says thats it valid for 12 months, but it might be sensible to just re-sorn it as soon as you get the log book back (you can do it online now!)

Reply to
Tom Woods