Disco 2 Alarm weirdness

Whilst getting a christmas pressie out of Disco yesterday night, as i locked the car on the plipper, the headlights came on...thinking it was some kind of courtsey light set up so one can see ones front door i waited.....and waited.....and waited. Stayed on for 3 mins ish.

Never done this before and after i unlocked and relocked they stayed off. Is this a built in feature or is it a sign of trouble to come??.

Dom

Reply to
Dom J

You can remotely switch the head lights by holding the lock button for a few seconds. I guess, as you say, as a courtsey light. I don't know if there is a time out. With the light on pressing the lock button again turns them off.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

On or around Fri, 26 Dec 2008 20:00:57 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Liquorice" enlightened us thusly:

too damned clever by half. Mind, it'd be handy as a means of lighting the way to the house, say, which is likely what they had in mind.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Personally I bought a £5 torch from Maplin that's so small it stays on my keyring, LED torches are a bit more pocketable than a landy!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings