Soundsystem Freelander - improvable?

Hi, i have a second question concerning my two-year-old Freelander TD4. I think the loudspeakers in the doors (front) are not really a highlight and I might want to have better ones installed. My question: Has anybody here done the same and can tell me about their experience? Maybe it makes no sense to change loudspeakers as the quality will not improve at all (door vibration?). How about teh loudspeakers in teh rear? They seem to be of very poor quality - can you improve teh sound somehowß

Thanks for all ideas!

Chris Flipter Berlin

Reply to
Chris Flipter

My Freeloader had the front door speakers changed under warranty because they were not working properly. Have yours checked out. Mine are the standard LR fitment with 6xCD player and they sound great.

Stew

Reply to
90ninety