Spider?

Gentlemen, what are the symptoms of a dodgy spider on a disco? Seem to recall it can lead to intermittent immobilisation?

Reply to
GbH

Hi Geoff the symptoms cause and cure are here

Derek

Reply to
Derek

There was a thread about this a while ago:

Hope this helps

Tim

Reply to
Tim

Thank you, Guys, I'm ex electronics engineer so PCBs and soldering irons don't worry me and I'm well used to dry joints. Can't say I really fancy disembling half the vehicle to get at it but if it does the job.... I really wanted confirmation of my suspicions and unfortunately it is!!!

Reply to
GbH

It can - AMR4956 Bypass link usually fixes it! About £7.00

Cheers Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

- wonky webs