Spot Lights & Mot

Hey I'm part Jock! As for Hadrian's Wall, we used it to add flavour to our porridge.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

The bit in your other post which says A roads and "town".

I know the roads to the north over the fells quite well having been born in Weardale. Did once spend New Years Day digging out the Landie on the B6278. Up to the axles in the white stuff. The tops of the snow poles were still visible - just.

Reply to
hugh

A686 roughly Penrith to Hexham and the A689 Stanhope to Brampton. Alston is the town at the crossing of those two A roads. Addmittedly the Alston to Middleton road is the B6277.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice