stud!

Congratulations Lee! - Cover star of six stud magazine for 2 months running!. are you going to try for a third? ;)

Reply to
Tom Woods

:-D

I passed it to Karen to glance over the article I submitted then saw the rear cover as she read it, nearly gagged on my Cherrios I did!

I'm planning on taking some time out now to become one with my 101 ;-)

Lee D.

Reply to
Lee_D

By popular demand I've now included piccys of the start of the interior build.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Bloody hell, you're setting a hard standard to follow.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Steve Taylor uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Well I'm having fun in the process. No doubt be a couple of more years yet till I'm happy with it, just need me a road trip then. I'm neither a joiner or carpenter by any strech of the imagination, it's comming along fine.

Looking forward to the toys fitment. Sat TV, Air con, sun roof, reversing camera and other such big boys stuff.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D