Stupid Insurance Companies

On or around Fri, 08 Oct 2004 05:52:38 GMT, "Alun P" enlightened us thusly:

mind, I've had 4 vehicle-damaging accidents[1] over my 21 years on the road, and only 1 of them was while I was in that age bracket. That was also the one where I was probably most to blame, mind.

One was in dodgy snow-slush conditions, 2 on narrow roads with blind corners, one of which was mostly not my fault (other driver going much too fast) and the other I regard the 50-50 insurance result as a fair cop - I could have in theory done more to avoid it and so could the other bloke.

[1] not counting the one that fell apart on the road and crashed as a result... didn't hit anything else though.
Reply to
Austin Shackles

Well the answer is simple join a religion that allows polygomy take 6 wives and have someone pay you to be insured. :-))

Reply to
Hirsty's

Yes, yes, yes... But was she pretty?

Reply to
Mother

Probably not.

Yup, tis their right - right or wrong, to do so.

Women do have far less accidents. They see many more than men, though...

Reply to
Mother

She still is, in fact. And her bloke has just bought a P38 Range Rover at 80,000 miles with the original 4.0. So all our thoughts should be with her and the financial ruin that awaits.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Hey Guys if females want to think they are better drivers, let them......statistics can prove whatever you like but don't lower yourselves to their tittle tattle. Strangely, most of the intelligent females I've spoken to have found Tesco cheaper for car insurance than pink triangle, or whatever they're called!!

Reply to
larry90