Sunday opening

Has anyone got a clue as to where I might get hold of am ignition switch for a Defender 300TD1 on a Sunday in the Staffordshire/West Midlands area?

Cheers, John

Reply to
John Stokes

John Stokes uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Give our own Mr Beamends a call....does some Sunday hours, see the web site. Worth a try!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

If Richard isnt there on sunday, then landranger in fenton used to open on sunday mornings too.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Tom Woods uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Oh didn't know that either!

Landranger, Fenton , Stoke on Trent - Tel 01782 342379.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Here! See sig.