Reconditioned engines

Does anyone on here know of someone in the Staffordshire or West Midlands are who can supply and fit a reconditioned 300TDi. I'm also looking for a reliable vehicle transport firm who can take my 110 to wherever it needs to go. Cheers, John

Reply to
John Stokes

Beamends?

Reply to
EMB

I guess they may fit one if sourced, but Richard was posting here abouts for a 200 tdi so how there supply is look a little on the sporadic side.

I'd imagine they are perfectly capable of fitting one mind.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D