Superwinch Husky

I advertised a superwinch husky for sale here awhile ago and a couple of people said put it on ebay so I finally got around to it the other day

it's on a genuine landrover winch bumper and it's still on the landrover so it can be seen working

Bobby

Reply to
Alison & Bobby

Hi Mate

See your over the water from me.

Were abouts in Liverpool are you im a bit tempted :-)

Take it that it will bolt upto a series 3 with not to much hasle.

All the best and sorry if its a daft question still learning landrovers and the differences between them.

48&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1>

Reply to
Paul Henry

I'm in Aintree I think the space between the chassis rails is the same on the series Landrover as the 90. I could be wrong though (happens quite often) bobby

Reply to
Alison & Bobby

Hi,

Not a reply about buying it unfortunately, from your picture on ebay it looks exactly the same as the Husky fitted to a Range Rover I recently bought. Any chance of giving me a bit of info about it? rating etc.

Cheers

Matt.

48&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1>

Reply to