TD and Tdi swap

Hi all, Quick question. I have a TD engine which is about to be taken out and replaced with a defender Tdi engine. The engine mounts and gearbox will line up i'm sure. However, does anyone know if the exhaust is a direct swap 'cause it looks damn close! I'm sure i will find out the hard way but would be nice to know without having to play around only to find it won't fit!

Many thanks,

Dave

Reply to
Dave Reynolds