90 Alarm

Hi All

The Alarm on my 90 has just started playing up, it is a T Reg TD5. When I try and set the Alarm I get two honks (and the siren goes off for a second) and no flashing from the indicators. Has anyone seen this before or know what is causing it?

Thanks Phil

phil 'at' tigertoken 'dot' co 'dot' uk

p.s. here is a picture of it at Billing although it has a little bit more checker plate now ;-)

Phil Clarke

Is the drivers side courtesy light door switch working?

On my 110 (not TD5) if you want to disable the ultrasonic part of the alarm you arm it with the drivers door open, this gives two honks on the horn and when you shut the door the indicators flash to show its armed OK.

Just a guess.

Reply to
Simon Barr

My 98 50th Ann V8 does the same.