TD5 4 FUN

Barry Plumrose (and later Cobley minor) got away with TD5 1BEX for a long on time on that - er - TD5 Ibex.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Yeah like a nice big Chevvy V8 in a small spaceframe chassis, say, for example, an Ultima GTR, a car that I try to work into every conversation where possible, apart from those with bank managers.. Almost worth selling the house for, if it didn't belong to Northern Rock.

£65K will get you a high-spec modern-ish one that's done less than 10K miles, but it would also get you a Fraser-Nash open-wheeled vintage racer, and I know which is more fun! Can't afford either unfortunately..

You could weld the cranks together on two of them and make a V24 hehehe...

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

On or around Mon, 22 May 2006 21:48:16 +0100, Ian Rawlings enlightened us thusly:

If you could get away with it, selling a house that belongs to someone else would be an excellent plan.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

What's yer address Austin, and are you going to be away from home for a week or so in the near future? Just curious.....

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

On or around Tue, 23 May 2006 07:48:00 +0100, Ian Rawlings enlightened us thusly:

nope.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Well yeah - but it's not legal......