The Grin...It won't go ;-)

Got it ... 4.2 litres of pure supercharged Range Rover .....

It's ... hard to describe ;-)

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Just describe what the fuel gauge does when you put the foot down. Watch the grin go :)

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

Fuel gauge is just like the other one.... ;-)

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

What, you mean the rev counter goes up as fast as the fuel gauge goes down?

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

Excellent - just watch the green glow of envy emanating from the southern skies. :-)

Reply to
EMB

Bring it up to Morayshire and let me convert it to sequential gas injection, what you save in fuel on the way back south would probably pay for a good percentage of the conversion cost..... hehehe. ;-) Badger.

Reply to
Badger

Badger uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Well I suggest then we use the Posh Ted express and all have a go to save Neil any down time at work, Just make sure you fill it up first Neil... of and bung a few jerrys in the back too to be on the safe (realistic) side... I may get lost...doggie sat nav and all that...

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

'Doggie' sat-nav, bet that's 'ruff'